The Linden Hill Elementary PTA is an all-volunteer group of parents and teachers committed to to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The PTA has regular and direct access to the school administration, monitors district policy, and keeps its membership informed.
The Linden Hill Elementary PTA organizes events that enrich the education of our children. Some events directly supplement education (school assemblies, book fair, etc), while others indirectly support education by supporting school priorities.
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.